Organic and More About Us
Organic & More, a brand of Net Paradigm India Pvt. Ltd., an GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified company exporting 100% Certified Organic Cotton Fabrics, Apparel, Home textiles, and made-ups from India.
The thought which started as a small family business in 2005, is now coming of age to become a socially responsible and aware company that still believes in its roots and has evolved into a professional outfit.
The awareness for a greener lifestyle has commenced among our customers and their consumers. This needs to spread around the world and we, as a company aim to help through our efforts.
Our range of sustainable textiles extends to the following:
- 100% Organic Cotton- Certified Organic under the guidelines provided by Control Union for yarn, fabric, dyeing, printing and garmenting.
- Suitable for Baby Apparel, Adult Apparel, Bedding, Bath Towels, Made-ups and Bags
- Bamboo Blended Fabrics—A naturally hardy plant, which does not require any chemicals insecticides, pesticides during the growing process. This is naturally anti-microbial/anti-allergen. Bamboo fabrics retain their anti-fungal, anti-bacterial nature even after multiple washes.
- Suitable for Baby Apparel and Adult Apparel
We are committed to sustainability, recycling, non-chemical alternatives and practicing fair trade.
We are certified by Control Union (f.k.a. SKAL International) under the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS)
A qualified team of professionals with specialization including the following form the core of our company:
- Quality Assurance,
- Pattern Making
We initiate, build and grow relationships through continues customer satisfaction, order after order.
We believe in making customers for life!
Customer Service oriented mindset. During their induction, each customer facing employee receives a thorough training on how to service the customer right. Highlights of which include the following:
- Respond within 24 hours of them asking us a query
- Provide the customer a detailed Time and Action Plan at the time of receiving the order
- Update the customer every 2 days with our standard production update sheet, so that they know what’s going on
- In case of an exception, address the customer immediately, as opposed to waiting for the last minute and leaving them with a shock.
- Go the extra mile for the customer as they put the bread on our table
- Use Technology – Skype and pictures work way better than traditional mails
- Realize that the customer, who is sitting 10,000 miles away, has trusted you with their money. Given them the best service they can imagine.
We have the capability to produce garments, made-ups and home textiles with a specialization in the following areas
- Infant, Toddler and Children’s apparel in knitted and woven fabrics.
- Infant wear- One pieces, Bodysuits, Rompers, Bibs, Hats, Tank Tops, Vests, Singlet’s, Tops, Lap tees, Pajama Pants, Footsies, Scratch Mittens, preemie sizes etc.
- Toddler wear-2T, 3T, 4T sizes, of round neck tees, and pants, shorts, hoody’s, sweatshirts, skirts etc.
- Children’s wear—School Uniforms, Fashion Garments, Youth tees, Tank Tops, dresses, skirts, shorts etc.
- Baby Bedding-Receiving blankets, crib sheets, slings, bumpers, Moses basket covers, sleeping bags, etc.
- Baby bath wear- Hooded towels, bathrobes etc.
- Adult Apparel in Knitted and woven
- Yoga wear—Tank Tops, Camisoles, Yoga Pants, Yoga Tops, Wrap around tops, Yoga Shorts, Hoodies.
- Maternity Wear – Gowns, Tops, Lounge Wear, Wraps, Pants etc.
- Corporate Apparel – Polos, T-shirts, Bags, Oxford shirts, tote bags etc.
- Bedding in Percale, Satin, striped, checkered in up to 400 Thread Count.
- Fitted Sheets
- Flat Sheets
- Pillow covers
- Duvet Covers
- Bed sets